Friday, September 21, 2012

This week I caught a bit of Kristin Kieffers video on surface decoration. She has definitely given me some new inspiration as to how to accentuate my work with my patterns. I think it is about time I started working with plaster to make my stamps! Why did that thought never enter my mind before??? Some things I have been thinking about anyhow...

                                                    Kristin Keiffer.......

Also this week, I started drawing on my pots in prep for glazing them with the new glazes I have to work with. I'm working with the more symmetrical designs and a bit more free draw like designs. It has been interesting taking designs I created on paper and transferring them onto the 3-D surface. I'm working out some of the kinks. Pics to come...

1 comment:

  1. Check out Blair Clemo. He's fantastic http://ablairclemo.com. Or google him. :)

    ReplyDelete